iPrint is a free software application from the Printer subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-12-21. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
Eco-Friendly Printing that Saves you Time and Money.
iPrint is a revolutionary new tool that can save up to 60% on printing expenses. In addition to saving you money, iPrint is easy-to-use and environmentally friendly. iPrint features include:-
- Automatically delete un-wanted pages. iPrint saves you time by automatically detecting and removing pages with no content. If you find additional unwanted pages, you can quickly select them for deletion with one simple click.
- Print multiple pages on each sheet of paper. One of the ways iPrint saves you money is by scaling down pages so that you can fit two or four pages on each sheet of paper. This can add up to a huge savings fast, especially when you have large print jobs.
- Eco-friendly. Not only does iPrint save you time and money, it also helps promote a healthier planet.
- Collect print jobs. iPrint allows you to group together print job requests from multiple applications into a single iPrint session. From there, unwanted pages are automatically removed and any additional changes can be made. Yet another way to save time and money using iPrit.
- Measure your savings. iPrint tracks your usage and reports what you print and what you save.
- Create PDF and HTML. iPrint seamlessly integrates with Click to Convert to create PDF and HTML from any document.
iPrint (version 6.1) has a file size of 7.50 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 119 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.